As with any sport, it’s important to warm up and stay warm before a game. It’s even important to stay warm during halftime. Shooting hoodies are the solution to these problems. For years, we’ve had shooting shirts that players would wear for fashion and for warming up. However, most were very thin and didn’t do a great job adding features that modern players would desire. The Nike Shooting Hoodie provides new features that any hoopster would be looking for in 2017.
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Multi-panel hood with taped seams for warmth and durability
- Allover mesh fabric with body mapping provides zoned ventilation
- Side panels, underarm insets and raglan sleeves enhance range of motion
- Stretch cuffs for a secure fit
Prices may vary by store. Amazon sells these for $78. Nike online sells them for about $85. With sales, coupons, and team discounts you could probably save another $20 dollars.